In Havana, as in the whole island of Cuba, you will find many places to entertain yourself and get to know cuban culture better.
Close to our Casa, you can choose between historical monuments, museums, theatres, bars, restaurants, outdoor concerts and places to dance.
We are now active in Instagram and for our clients, we publicate a lot of events taking place in Havana, in our Story and in “Next Events”. To be informed about it, you can follow our account @casabuenavista_habana.
It exists alsto cuban websits which are listing events too:
Of course, we will be happy to advise you and can help you with the booking of a restaurant, a show, as well as a means of transportation or anything else you would need for your outings.
List of cinemas in Havana
- Ciné La Rampa: Avenue 23, corner of O Street, Vedado
- Ciné Yara: Avenue 23, corner of L Street, Vedado
- Ciné Riviera: Avenue 23, corner of G Street (Presidents), Vedado
- Ciné Chaplin: Avenue 23, No. 1155, in the ICAIC building, Vedado. There is also a 3D room
- Centro Cultural Cinematografico Fresa y Chocolate: Avenue 23, between streets 10 and 12, Vedado
- Ciné 23 y 12: Avenue 23, corner of 12th Street, Vedado. Headquarters of the Cuban Cinematheque
- Multiciné Infanta: Infanta Avenue, between Neptuno and San Miguel streets, Vedado
- Ciné Payret: Paseo de Marti 503 to 513, Habana Vieja, opposite the Capitol. Currently closed for restoration.